[Note: competition now closed.]
Harps down, heads up! Our lovely friends at Seydel Söhne are offering you the chance to win an e-voucher to the tune of €30.00 (US residents $40.00). If you submit three correct answers to our quiz before midnight (GMT) Jan.10 2010 and are one of three lucky names drawn at random from the Harp Surgery’s ugly hat, an e-voucher will be winging its way to your inbox.
All you have to do is study our competition questions, find the correct answers on the Seydel Söhne website and drop us an e-mail, stating your country of residence and your three competition answers (you can also access the Seydel Söhne site by clicking the yellow logo in our Partners menu to the right).
- 1. In which year was Seydel Söhne founded?
- a) 1847
- b) 1879
- c) 1897
- 2. What do the logo initials CASS represent?
- a) Cheap & Affordable Sound System
- b) Charlotte Avril Seydel-Simpson
- c) Christian August Seydel & Sons
- 3. What was the name of Seydel’s famous Australian brand?
- a) Bandicoot
- b) Bonzer Harp
- c) Boomerang
- The competition is open to entries worldwide
- Entries are restricted to one per person and email address
- Only your first entry will count, no other entries
- The closing deadline is midnight (GMT) Sun 10.Jan 2010
- Three winners will be picked from qualifying entries
- Winners will be notified by email on Mon 11.Jan 2010
- We reserve the right to publish winning names on our site
- This competition is exclusive to Harp Surgery readers
How to enter
[Competition now closed.]
- Winners receive one unique e-voucher code
- The value of each e-voucher is €30.00 (US residents $40.00)
- Each voucher is good for one purchase from Seydel
- Vouchers are valid until midnight (GMT) 31.Mar 2010
Harp Surgery newsletter
To receive the Harp Surgery’s monthly newsletter packed with harp-related news, reviews and competitions, send an email to this address. Rest assured, we hate spam as much as you do and we won’t be sharing your details with any third parties.